Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome to Whisk Me Away!

I'm *very* new to the whole blogging thing but figured I'd give it a shot. So, first a little about me. I live in Maryland with my fiancee, Laura, and our son, Brennan. And two crazy cats, Jack and Jezebel. About a year and a half ago I decided I'd start baking. This was after so many people told me I'd probably be great at it because I'm so meticulous. Well, they were right (if I do say so myself)! It quickly became my favorite hobby. For Christmas last year my family bought me a KitchenAid mixer...I felt like the luckiest girl alive!


I'll try to update this blog as I try new recipes. Cupcakes and muffins are my favorite! Stay tuned for yumminess!

2 comments:

  1. Sort of like Julie & Julia! But awesome! I look forward to reading your blog.
    -Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stay tuned Kim cuz I think your muffins are scrumdidliumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete